Your photo's are wonderful! Thank you for commenting on my blog so that I can visit yours too... There is nothing better than sharing ones look through the lens as everyone is unique... Have a wonderful day and I will visit often, Shann
I had to share this with you... I went and looked up the town my great great grandmother Obernour was born in, it was Kitzbehol, Austria. Do you live near? Have a great day, Shann
Hi there I am Justmeshann's little sister and I saw your comments on her blog and had to see yours. I live in central OH and I have a picture of the day blog too. Mine mostly shares my family life since all my family lives out West in California. Your pictures are lovely and I will add you to my favorites. Brandi
Your photo's are wonderful! Thank you for commenting on my blog so that I can visit yours too... There is nothing better than sharing ones look through the lens as everyone is unique... Have a wonderful day and I will visit often, Shann
AntwortenLöschenI had to share this with you... I went and looked up the town my great great grandmother Obernour was born in, it was Kitzbehol, Austria. Do you live near? Have a great day, Shann
AntwortenLöschenHi there I am Justmeshann's little sister and I saw your comments on her blog and had to see yours. I live in central OH and I have a picture of the day blog too. Mine mostly shares my family life since all my family lives out West in California.
AntwortenLöschenYour pictures are lovely and I will add you to my favorites.
Brandi